More than 2,400 Forklifts Ready for Any Need, Any Time
Associated's Rental Team strives to provide quality equipment and solutions to your short and long-term rental needs. And we will go above and beyond the competition to supply you with the equipment you need, when you need it, at the best possible price – whether you are doing inventory, a special project or handling extra shipments.
Guaranteed Performance, Proven Value
Predicting how many lift trucks you’re going to need on any given day is difficult to do. To help you adapt to the ever-changing demands of your business, we have the largest fleet of short- or long-term rental trucks available, in-stock and ready for delivery.
From electric pallet jacks to narrow aisle lift trucks or sit-down rider forklifts, we’ll help you find exactly what you need and get it to your facility when you need it.
Our rental fleet is regularly updated with new equipment and maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications. Every rental truck is prepped by a Raymond Certified Technician and quality inspected by our shop foreman to make sure that each piece of equipment is ready to work when it reaches your facility.
Rentals are ideal for:
- Supplementing your existing equipment for seasonal requirements, when you’re conducting physical inventory or when replacing trucks for scheduled repairs.
- Maximizing equipment use to help you better manage capital costs when right-sizing your fleet
- Establishing the value of equipment before purchasing or leasing to ensure it best fits your needs
- Special projects and short term needs
- Supplementing your equipment needs for seasonal requirements , and unplanned peaks in activity
- Meeting emergency equipment needs when changing to multiple shifts or waiting for delivery of new equipment.
Advantages to Renting with Associated
- Low rates (including batteries and chargers)
- 100% expensible rates for tax purposes
- Maintenance service by our Raymond-Certified Technicians at no additional charge
- Ability to opt into a rent-to-own program
Special Application Requirements
We can accommodate special application requirements such as:
- Maximum Height Elevations
- Wire Guidance
- Turret Trucks
- Cold Storage and More
Real World Solutions. Change The Way You Do Business.
For more information about Rentals, please fill out the form below. Once your request has been received, one of our associates will reach out to you.