Over 2,400 trucks ready for any need, at any time.
Associated's Rental Team strives to provide quality equipment and solutions to your short and long-term rental needs. And we will go above and beyond the competition to supply you with the equipment you need, when you need it, at the best possible price – whether you are doing inventory, a special project or handling extra shipments.
Our rental fleet is regularly updated with new equipment and maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications. Every rental truck is prepped by a Raymond Certified Technician and quality inspected by our shop foreman to make sure that each piece of equipment is ready to work when it reaches your facility.
Rentals are ideal for:
- Supplementing your existing equipment for seasonal requirements, when you’re conducting physical inventory or when replacing trucks for scheduled repairs.
- Maximizing equipment use to help you better manage capital costs when right-sizing your fleet
- Establishing the value of equipment before purchasing or leasing to ensure it best fits your needs
- Special projects and short term needs
- Supplementing your equipment needs for seasonal requirements , and unplanned peaks in activity
- Meeting emergency equipment needs when changing to multiple shifts or waiting for delivery of new equipment.
Additionally, Associated rentals offer the following advantages: low rates (which include batteries and chargers); rental rates that are 100% expensible for tax purposes; maintenance service by our Raymond Certified Technicians at no added charge; the ability to opt into a rent-to-own program.
Special application requirements
- Maximum Height Elevations
- Wire Guidance
- Turret Trucks
- Cold Storage and More
For more information about Rentals, please contact us today.