In material handling, uptime is critical.
Scheduled Maintenance Programs
Proper maintenance of your trucks is critical to maximizing productivity and uptime. With a Scheduled Maintenance Program, we inspect and maintain your trucks at specified intervals and help you minimize major mechanical issues before they happen.
Certified Fixed Priced Maintenance Programs
Comprehensive Fixed Price Maintenance Program allows you to effectively budget for maintenance costs by providing you with a fixed price contact for these repairs.
Block of Time
Our Block of Time Program provides you with access to a certified Technician program that will work on location as one of your team members.
Emergency Breakdown Repair Programs
Lift Truck down time can be very inconvenient and expensive. This program allows you to contact us only when you have a breakdown that needs to be repaired ASAP.
Associated's Comprehensive service programs include:
- Access to over 2,000+ Certified Field Service Technicians across the United States and Canada
- On-site response time of just over 2 hours
- On-site diagnostics and repair
- Dedicated Customer Support Specialists to help you determine which service best fits your needs
- Detailed reporting of lift truck service history
- Comprehensive technical solution manuals
- Extensive inventory of Material Handling Equipment parts
- On-site Energy Efficiency Audits
- Technical Audits
- Repair estimates
- Service history cost analysis
- Shop capabilities including total equipment overhaul, equipment evaluation and repair, component rebuild exchanges