It’s a simple equation: the more skilled and knowledgeable your technicians are, the greater your fleet’s uptime is.
Our technician classes vary from basic to advance, from two days to two weeks in length. When you partner with Associated, we provide your technicians with the advanced training they need to keep your lift trucks up and running at maximum efficiency. With both classroom and hands-on courses taught by Raymond-certified trainers, you are guaranteed to learn from the most experienced technicians in the industry.
Technical Training Class
We have training facilities in Addison, IL (Chicagoland Area), Indianapolis, IN, Ft. Wayne, IN, Bloomington, IL, and Eagan, MN (Minneapolis Area). We keep the maximum class size to 10 students to ensure ample one on one time for each student.
Most classes are designed for the experienced Technician with a skill level that should include:
- Knowledge of use of VOM and DMM meters
- Basic understanding of electrical components (Diodes, SCR's, Fuses and etc.)
- Basic understanding of hydraulic components (Flow controls, bypasses and etc.)
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic computer knowledge is helpful
Basic Technical Training Class:
- If your technician does not have this basic knowledge, we offer the Raymond Customer Basic Class for less experienced technicians. If you are unsure, contact us for our recommendation.
- Classes are approximately 50% classroom theory and 50% hands-on. Areas covered are:
- Truck Safety
- Electrical and Hydraulic schematic reading
- Electrical and Hydraulic component identification, theory and testing
- Computer basics and interfacing on the Raymond EASi line of trucks
- Truck Electrical, Hydraulic, and Mechanical theory
- Truck Wire Guidance theory and setup procedures (if applicable)
- System configuration and diagnostics
- Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical Trouble shooting procedures
- Preventative maintenance procedures
- Training in most models of Raymond lift trucks
At the conclusion of the course all technicians successfully completing the entire course will receive a Certificate of Completion for the particular truck/trucks covered in the course. The technician will keep all manuals and handouts for the course they attended.
Real World Solutions. Change The Way You Do Business.
For more information about Technical Training, please fill out the form below.