Forklift Repair & Service | Minneapolis, MN
Associated is a Minneapolis forklift dealer offering repair and service for all types of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts divisions in the Midwest.
Call us today at (651) 688-6175
Lift truck service is an important consideration in your storage facility operational strategy. For both regular service and unscheduled service calls, it’s important to have reliable, knowledgeable specialists at your disposal at the moment they are needed.
Choosing a suitable strategic partner for your service requirements can be a decisive factor in staying on schedule and allowing your operation to run at maximum productivity. Here are a few things you should consider when choosing a forklift maintenance company:
- Ability and geographic coverage: many “mom and pop” service businesses employ a handful of technicians and operate out of a single location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when setting up unplanned maintenance since small organizations have fewer techs and less flexibility in their schedules. Furthermore, in situations where you have several facilities spanning a state or service area, you may have longer dispatch times or perhaps require multiple service companies. Associated has maintenance operations spanning most of the Midwest. We employ over 200 technicians, and our average on-site time is among the industry’s best.
- Unified maintenance: warehouses have a lot more equipment to maintain than just forklifts. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems require regular service. Having a single organization that can service all of your systems is not just convenient, it can greatly reduce your costs when you add all of your equipment to a planned maintenance routine.
- Technical expertise: let’s face it, not all technicians have the same level of training or experience . Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Associated has some of the most highly trained specialists in the material handling industry that can maintain not only Raymond, but almost any manufacturer or material handling equipment type available. Associated’s training programs are among the best in the business, and we actually offer industry technician training at our locations in Minnesota, Illinois, and Indiana.
- Forklift Parts: offering more than 4,000 parts in inventory and availability of more than 100,000 more, we have one of the best-stocked material handling equipment parts departments in the Midwest. Regardless of manufacturer, we can deliver the parts you need whenever you need them most. In addition, our consignment program can guarantee that your mechanics have parts instantly available anytime they’re needed.
- Speed and efficiency: Our technicians arrive on site prepared. Our fully equipped service vans carry all the common parts and tools required for almost any job so that we don’t need repeat site visits or parts runs. Between our swift dispatch times and our ability to resolve issues quickly, we can oftentimes save you a day or more of down time in contrast to other lift truck repair providers.
- System integration: using Raymond’s iTrack, your organization can ask for immediate service from any supplier through our web interface. You also have the ability to track maintenance logs and schedules, service costs and history, equipment up time and scheduled maintenance. In addition, we can give you a single invoice for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can readily keep track of and manage expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Forklift downtime can initiate costly and significant delays and a rapid recovery is critical to maintaining efficiency. Whether you need urgent forklift repair, general maintenance or a planned maintenance program, Associated has what you need. Contact us today!
The Associated Minneapolis service area includes Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Woodbury, Lakeville, Blaine, Maple Grove, St. Cloud, Eagan, Burnsville, Coon Rapids, Eden Prairie, Apple Valley, Minnetonka, Edina, St. Louis Park, Shakopee, Mankato, Moorhead, Cottage Grove, Maplewood, Richfield, Inver Grove Heights, Roseville, Andover, Savage, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Ramsey, Chaska, Prior Lake, Oakdale, Rosemount, Elk River, Shoreview, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Austin and all surrounding areas.
935 Blue Gentian Rd
Eagan, MN 55121